The Flower of Life is a sacred geometry being that typically consists of 19 overlapping circles, although the pattern can continue infinitely. It is created from the Seed of Life.
It is believed to be the blueprint for all life. Metatron's Cube and the Platonic solids all are derived from the Flower of Life.
The Flower of Life brings about the Unity of all creation. Meditating with the Flower of Life can give you a feeling of unity with all, a sense of peace, heart opening to love of self and others, and more.
Each piece of sacred geometry art is created by Dawn with the intention of Love, Peace, Joy, Gratitude, and Raising Your Vibration.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
Every item is custom printed and made to order. Please refer to our return policy for details.
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)